Monday, May 10, 2010

Birthday Madness

I entitled this post birthday madness because I feel like that's all I have posted about lately is birthdays. We have so many in our family this time of year. We are celebrating everyday! I am going to have to double the amount of times I go to the gym per week because of all the birthday treats I have had. It has been fun! My little niece Taya turned one on April 28th. We had a birthday party at Mandy's house.
Taya loved the cupcake. She ate a little bit of it and then proceeded to start throwing the cupcake on the floor in pieces to say that she was done. Silly girl!
Mandy also made me a little princess cake to match Taya's princess cupcakes. How precious.

On my birthday, my roommates threw me a birthday party and invited some of our friends. It was a good turnout and a lot of fun. On my birthday I also went and had a 1 hour massage. Best thing that ever happened to me! I started my 24th year out a little more relaxed! They made me my favorite cake...better than sex cake. It was delicious! I think that 24 will be a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment