Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Trip to B-town
The week after I got home from Cancun (I just published the slideshow of those pics below...enjoy!) I went to Boise. My entire family was there to celebrate Michelle's birthday and her going through the temple. It was a fun weekend! I was able to spend time with my friends Cami and Brooke and my sisters. We went out to dinner for Brooke's birthday with Cami and her boyfriend Vance and then Brooke and I climbed Camel's Back to see the sunset over the city of Boise. It has been a few years since I have done that and I forgot how much I love it! After I returned to Provo, Brooke came to Provo that weekend to claim the remainder of her belongings...(Provo will miss you Brooke...especially me!).
At Thai Ruby with our friends from VP. Love these girls and Thai Ruby. What a great combo!

Lunch with Chris at Zupas
On top of Camel's Back!
The remaining members of the Quad in Boise
Happy Birthday Brooke!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment