Saturday, December 12, 2009

This one's for Brooke!

Today I was talking to Brooke on the phone and we were reminiscing about our little roommate photo shoot we had a few years ago, I think winter 2007?, anyway, somehow I won this free photo shoot and I was very insistent that we do it which also confuses me now. It was a Saturday morning in December. Everyone was kind of grumpy about it except for me, I don't think half of them even showered. It was the first day that it had snowed that year and we made the trek to Springville to this man's house, Neil, that owned the company. We get there and trudge through the snow up to his front door. We walk into his house toward the studio and hear him coming down the hall talking about how we were late. We awkwardly sit in his basement and wait. Then he comes and we take these pictures for about 5-10 minutes and then were done. So funny that we did this! We even got a free 8x10 and a CD of all the pictures. I posted a few of them for your enjoyment!

I love these two pictures how we are straddling each other. As you will notice we are looking up in the above pictures. We were staring at a rose, classy object. We thought that was really funny for some reason!
And to finish off, our modeling skills at their finest! So good! This may have been a day full of some tension and animosity it is definitely a fun memory to think back on! Love you girls!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Such a great post! These pictures make me laugh SO hard!! I miss that year. I think that was one of my favorite years of college...this post made me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya...so i was just going to link your blog to mine, but considering your latest post, i think i will wait for this one to cycle on through...wow, I had totally forgotten about these pictures!! Did I really look this bad all year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your post! yaay! exciting! Merrilee I'm going to miss you so much, we need to hang out! okay? okay!
    love,
    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete