Monday, November 29, 2010
Grateful
This year I worked on Thanksgiving Day and the day after Thanksgiving. I am thankful for my 24 hours of time and a half :) Maybe a little less grateful for the hospital turkey but it was better than nothing. My parents were here for the weekend. On Friday night we went to The Pie for dinner (yum...) and then we went to Temple Square to see the beautiful lights in the freezing cold. It was fun! I am so excited for Christmas time. We put our Christmas decorations up the weekend before Thanksgiving so we could enjoy them longer. I am thankful for good family and friends. I'm thankful for a good job and the opportunities I have each day to help and serve others in my community. I am thankful to be a member of the LDS church. It is such a blessing in my life. I may have missed the turkey dinner this year but I still have a lot to be thankful for!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute picture :)I miss Temple Square at Christmas time.
ReplyDelete