Brooke, Dede, and I drove the Alpine Loop at the end of September and took some fun fall pictures. It was so great! I would recommend that everyone make this drive in the fall
Aren't the colors beautiful? Provo is definitely a great place to be in the fall!
I also had the opportunity to go on my first horseback ride this fall. Being from Idaho you would think that I had gone before but I haven't. One of my good friends Jake trains horses and let us come out one Saturday morning and ride horses. Mine was named Opal. She was maybe a little too small for me but it's the experience that counts right? Also you will notice that I rode bareback with just a pad down over the horse. Who's a real cowgirl? Actually it was a little more painful I imagine than it would have been riding with a saddle.
A group of people from our ward went to the Utah State Fair and saw Boys II Men. That's right, they're still around! It brought me way back to when I was a small child. They were still just as great and are very classy men I might add.
After the concert, we went and rode the rides. Not a very big selection but they had my favorite ride...the Ferris Wheel! There is something about it that I have always just loved! I also determined on this ride that I prefer the small ferris wheel. They only had the giant wheel there and it made me so nauseated. I am definitely getting old, I can't handle the rides at the fair like I used to!
Dede and I decided that we wanted to go see The Killers in Salt Lake. We went with some friends from our ward! What a great concert! I can honestly say that this is the best concert I have been too! Their stage set up and special effects were amazing and they were awesome live performers.
Woo hoo, Merrilee is a blogger! Although we are now 5.5 hours apart we can still keep in touch :)
ReplyDeleteThe blog is looking good...don't have too much fun without me post fall!